Wednesday, November 9, 2016

NEVER SO GLAD THAT MY PREDICTION WAS WRONG!

Trump’s victory is not only a well-deserved repudiation of Hillary and Bill Clinton, but a repudiation of Barack and Michelle Obama as well

BarkGrowlBite | November 9, 2016

For the past several months I have been predicting that Hillary would beat Trump, probably by a landslide. I was sure that Trump’s fool mouth had driven the crucial women’s vote into the Clinton camp. I felt that the one-sided media – on Hillary’s side – had rigged the election against Trump. While I kept hoping for a miracle, I really did not believe it would ever happen.

Wow, was I ever wrong. And I’ve never been so glad that I was wrong! Trump trampled the Hildebeast, at least in the electoral vote which is the vote that counts.

Trump’s victory is not only a well-deserved repudiation of Hillary and Bill Clinton, but a repudiation of Barack and Michelle Obama as well.

Bob (Walsh) you don’t have to practice saying ‘Madam President’ as I suggested. And my friend Anon, my hat is off to you. You were right all along.

On Thanksgiving I’ll gladly be eating crow, not because Trump won, but because the Hildebeast lost!

No comments:

Post a Comment