Thursday, November 24, 2016

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO HILLARY FROM PRESIDENT-ELECT TRUMP

Trump has decided not to seek any further investigations into Hillary’s email or Clinton Foundation shenanigans because she has suffered enough

Throughout his campaign, Donald Trump referred to Clinton as “Crooked Hillary.” A slogan heard at every one of his rallies was “Lock her up.” During the second debate, Trump squarely faced Hillary and said:

“I didn’t think I’d say this and I’m going to say it and I hate to say it. … If I win, I am going to instruct my attorney general to get a special prosecutor to look into your situation because there has never been so many lies, so much deception.”

That was then and this is now. In an interview with The New York Times, Trump was asked if he intended to pursue criminal charges against Hillary. He replied:

“It’s not something I feel very strongly about. I don’t want to hurt the Clintons … I really don’t. She went through a lot and suffered greatly in many different ways. I think it would be very divisive for the country.”

So it looks like despite his campaign pledges, Trump has given Hillary a free ‘keep out of jail’ pass. Because hubby Bill was governor of Arkansas at the time, she avoided facing criminal charges over the Whitewater land scandal. And now she will not be prosecuted for having classified materials on her private email server.

Whether Hillary should be locked up or not is up to a jury to decide, but it looks like no jury will ever hear any criminal charges against her.

Like hubby Bill, Hillary will now be free to make millions of dollars giving speeches here and abroad. And some of those speeches will be highly critical of Trump administration policies. Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from Donald.

No comments:

Post a Comment