Tuesday, October 18, 2016

MEMORANDUM

FROM: A Concerned American

TO: Donald Trump

RE: I Don’t Give a Shit

I don't give a shit. Yes, the system is rigged against you. You know it. I know it. Yes, the press, the pollsters and many of your allegedly fellow Republicans are backstabbing you. I STILL don't give a shit.

Two months ago you had a real shot at this. One month ago you had a respectable shot at this. You are not yet circling the drain, but you are having problems. Yes, I know there will be a significant closed Trump vote. Will it be enough? Damned if I know.

I don't give a shit about your personal beef with a "Mexican" (actually American born and bred) judge. I don't give a shit that the mainstream, media doesn't like you. I don't give a shit that you are being snubbed by people who should be supporting you.

You are running as an outside. If you didn't expect this response you are fucking stupid (and I don't think you are fucking stupid).

There are real issues out there. That is what you need to talk about, not how poorly you are being treated.

I do give a shit about one thing, not having an incompetent congenital liar and thief elected president and further running this country into the ground for the next 4-8 years. I am willing to take a change on an untried, inexperienced loudmouth because, amongst your many flaws you are NOT a congenital liar and/or thief.

Quit complaining. Start doing something about it or the whole country is going to actually be as screwed over as you feel you are right now. That would be a bad thing. I do give a shit about that.

EDITOR’S NOTE:

MEMORANDUM

FROM: BarkGrowlBite

TO: Concerned American

RE: Your I Don’t Give a Shit

Whether you give a shit or not, I’ve got some very bad news for you. Prepare yourself for a Hillary presidency. Trump has already circled the drain. In fact, he’s now more than half way down the drain and it’s too late to pull him out. We are fucked!

No comments:

Post a Comment