Friday, March 11, 2016

4-YEAR-OLD SHOOTS HIS MOTHER WHO RUNS THE ‘JAMIE GILT FOR GUN SENSE’ PAGE ON FACEBOOK

The wounded pro-gun activist had displayed a poster on her Facebook page which read: My right to protect my child with my gun trumps your fear of my gun

BarkGrowlBite | March 11, 2016

Jamie Gilt, 31, is a prominent pro-gun activist who runs the ‘Jamie Gilt for Gun Sense’ page on Facebook. She has displayed a poster on her page which read:

My right to protect my child with my gun trumps your fear of my gun.

On Tuesday afternoon, Jamie was driving her pickup truck through Putnam County, Florida when – kapow – she got shot in the back. And it was her four-year-old son who shot her.

It seems as though the lady who writes about gun sense, failed to use good gun sense by leaving a loaded 45 cal. pistol next to her son on the truck’s back seat. The little tike picked up the gun and shot it through the back of the front seat. The bullet entered Jaimie’s back and lodged in her body.

A sheriff’s deputy noticed Gilt driving erratically and saw her motion for help. When she stopped, she told him she had been accidentally shot by her son. The officer administered first aid until an ambulance arrived.

Gilt is lucky she survived the shooting. She is hospitalized in stable condition. The boy was turned over to family members.

Ironically, just the evening before the got shot by her son, Jamie posted this little jewel on the ‘Jamie Gilt for Gun Sense’ page:

“All of ours know how to shoot too. Even my 4-year-old gets jacked up to target shoot the .22.”

It looks as though the little tike got jacked up when he saw the pistol lying by his side.

The DA will determine whether or not the ‘gun sense’ lady will be charged with allowing a child access to her gun.

I do not think any charges will be filed against Jamie because, as I believe, getting shot is punishment enough.

Up to now Gilt has been known as the poster girl for gun rights. Now many refer to Jaimie as a poster girl for gun control.

No comments:

Post a Comment