Saturday, January 11, 2020

GOAT FUCKERS FINALLY COP TO SCREWING THE POOCH

by Bob Walsh

After several days of flat-out denials and screams of "fake news" when photos were shown, the goat fucker government in Tehran has finally admitted that they shot the Ukrainian airliner down. They attribute the incident to a "human error" at an anti-aircraft missile battery. That part is very likely true.

I have to admit that I am not sure I personally would have been happy to fly out of an airport at a major city where a half-assed war was going on, but that is kind of like blaming the victims. Also it could be they have very little choice in the matter.

I am not sure the whole incident will make the goat fuckers look any worse than they already did, so from a PR standpoint I am unsure they lost anything. I am glad I am not going to be a person trying to get payment from them for damages. I suspect it might be a cold day in goat fucker land before that happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment