Thursday, January 17, 2019

PEEPING TOM’S FACE REARRANGED

Former NFL player beats up man accused of peeping into daughter’s bedroom

By Ari Hait

WPBF
January 16, 2019

WELLINGTON, Fla. — Tony Beckham was leaving his Wellington home around 6:40 a.m. Monday when he saw some movement by the house.

"I waited for a second and I looked again," Beckham said. "And I see a white male and he’s standing by my window and he’s trying to get a better position."

Beckham said the man was looking into the window of his 15-year-old daughter’s bedroom.

He said the man’s pants were partially down and he was masturbating.

"I couldn’t believe it. I was like, ‘Is this for real?’ I thought I was getting 'Punk’d,'" Beckham said, referring to the famous practical joke television show.

Beckham said he yelled at the man, who then tried to run away -- but the man did not get very far.

Beckham is an athlete who used to play football in the NFL.

“I caught him at the apartment over there and we just had a good conversation,” Beckham said.

Police then arrested Geoffrey Cassidy.

His mug shot shows him with bruises and a black eye.

His “good conversation” with Beckham left him with multiple broken bones in his face.

“I’m sorry that it happened to me. I’m sorry that it happened to him,” Beckham said. “Because he’s never going to do that again on this side of town.”

Beckham’s wife, Amanda, came outside and found her husband holding Cassidy on the ground, and she called police.

Within a few hours, she had replaced the blinds in her home with darker ones so nobody can see in at her children.

“I don’t know if this is his first time coming here or if he’s been here before or where he’s seen us or how he picked us out,” Amanda Beckham said. “But it’s scary.”

“If he was that brave to do it right here, I know this is not the first time he’s done this,” Tony Beckham said.

Cassidy is charged with lewd and lascivious behavior with a victim younger than 16 years old.

He’s currently being held in the Palm Beach County Jail in lieu of $1,500 bond.

No comments:

Post a Comment