Sunday, July 8, 2018

COME ON POCAHONTAS, TAKE THAT DNA TEST

Trump offers Senator Elizabeth Warren $1 million to take a DNA test to prove her claimed American Indian ancestry

BarkGrowlBite
July 8, 2018

President Trump participated in a Montana campaign rally Thursday. Here are some excerpts from his free-wheeling speech:

“Pocahontas, to you [Sen. Elizabeth Warren] I apologize. To the fake Pocahontas, I won't apologize. I’m going to get one of those little DNA kits and if I'm debating her, we will toss it to her, very gently so it doesn't injure her arm, and we'll say, 'Pocahontas, I'll give you a million dollars if you take the test to show you're an Indian!

“I said it the other day, yes, [Maxine Waters] is a low-IQ individual. Honestly, she's somewhere in the mid-60s, I believe.”

“I am going to tell NATO, you've got to start paying your bills.”

“You know: President Putin is KGB and this and that. Do you know what? Putin’s fine, he’s fine, we’re all fine, we’re people.”

Trump is preparing for a meeting with Putin in Helsinki, Finland later this month.

Responding to the $1 million offer, Warren tweeted:

“While you obsess over my genes, your Admin is conducting DNA tests on little kids because you ripped them from their mamas & you are too incompetent to reunite them in time to meet a court order. Maybe you should focus on fixing the lives you're destroying.”

You can expect Pocahontas to take a low road. She knows damn well that Trump is not ripping little kids from their mamas. It would be interesting to see what a DNA test would reveal about her ancestry. Come on Pocahontas, take that DNA test. I’m climbing out on a limb to say that if Elizabeth Warren is part Indian, so am I.

Trump was wrong in one respect though. He believes Maxine Waters has an IQ in the mid-60s. Wrong, way wrong! Persons who bellow like Waters are more likely to only have an IQ in the mid-30s.

No comments:

Post a Comment