Wednesday, July 11, 2018

I WAS MISTAKEN ABOUT THE SEPARATION OF KIDS FROM THEIR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT PARENTS

In my blogs, I insisted there were no little children ripped out of their mothers’ arms …. I was wrong!

BarkGrowlBite
July 11, 2018

In trying to defend the Trump administration, I have insisted there were no little children ripped out of their illegal immigrant mothers’ arms. I claimed that almost all the children separated from their parents were 12 and older. I was wrong, dead wrong!

As it turns out, there were102 children under 5 that were separated from their parents. That really sucks! And if 102 children were under 5, there must have been an even much larger number of kids between 5 and 10. That sucks too!

As I wrote before, the separation policy was stupid and unnecessary. The Democrats, with the help of the media, are going to keep this issue alive until the mid-term elections in November. The separation of children is not going to help the Republicans when voters go to mark their ballots.

To my readers, I apologize for my bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment