Sunday, December 10, 2017

I AM GOING TO BURN IN HELL

BarkGrowlBite
December 10, 2017

I am going to burn in hell, and it’s not because my momma told me so. It’s because Alabama's U.S. Senate candidate Roy Moore told me so.

The other day, Roy said that those who do not accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior will burn in hell.

Now ole Roy, being the good Christian family values guy he is, ought to know. And for teaching all those teenage girls about the birds and bees when he was in his 30s, there must be a special place for him.

Shit, it must be awfully damn crowded down in hell, what with millions of us Jews, billions of Muslims, millions of Buddhists and countless other non-Christians there.

On the other hand, the Heaven I’ll never see must be awfully spacious.

No comments:

Post a Comment