Friday, December 15, 2017

WHERE WAS THE POLICE BRUTALITY AGAINST BLACKS THAT COLIN KAEPERNICK COMPLAINS ABOUT?

Seahawks' Malik McDowell Busted for Disorderly Conduct, calls cops bitch and dumbass nigger

BarkGrowlBite
December 15, 2017

Seattle Seahawks defensive tackle Malik McDowell was arrested after he was thrown out of an Atlanta area nightclub early Sunday morning. He raised hell when presented a $600 bill which he claimed he had already paid.

Video footage shows him verbally abusing two City of Chamblee cops who were taking him into custody. Here are some of the remarks he directed at a female cop and her male partner:

“Fuck both of ya'll hoe ass nigger, pussy ass cops, I bet I get out, I got more money than ya'll, ya'll ain't got enough money for me, pussy ass crackers, broke ass niggers”

“Bitch, I got money, that’s why I can talk shit...you'll be a broke bitch for the rest of your life. Bitchh, I got lawyer money…I'm rich, bitch, dumbass nigger...I got a lot of fucking money, you brokeass niggers.”

“I paid a million in taxes this fucking year. If I wanna call that bitch a bitch, I can [directed at the male partner]. Yes, I can. If I wanna call every officer a bitch, I can.”


He was jailed all in one piece. Where was the police brutality against blacks that Colin Kaepernick complains about?

Back in my time, the bitch and the dumbass nigger would have had to take McDowell to a hospital for some serious dental surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment