Friday, February 3, 2017

HOW MANY KINDS OF STUPID IS THIS ?

by Bob Walsh

An unnamed substitute teacher (maybe former substitute teacher) in Pawhuska, Oklahoma is in moderately deep trouble today. She decided for whatever reason to do a cartwheel in front of the high school choir class. It was apparently not entirely impromptu or unexpected as at least one student recorded the incident on a cell phone. The teacher was wearing a skirt but no underwear. She is now under arrest and in custody on a charge of indecent exposure.

I wonder if the video is up on the internet?

1 comment:

  1. If I were her attorney I would insist that this teacher never intended to expose her genitalia. She simply forgot to put on her panties when she got dressed for work, and when she did her cartwheel, she simply forgot that she had simply forgotten to put on her panties.

    I rest my case.

    ReplyDelete