Tuesday, February 28, 2017

CALFIORNIA DEMOCRATS DEMAND INFO FROM ICE

by Bob Walsh

Kevin de Leon is the President Pro Temp of the California Senate. Anthony Rendon is the Assembly Speaker. Both are virulent liberal Democrats who see illegal aliens are one of their principle constituent groups. Jointly they have just sent a F.O.I.A. request to ICE demanding information on policies regarding "sensitive areas" like schools, churches and hospitals and access to detainees by legal counsel.

They are sniveling that recent enforcement actions in L.A. County (which both of these slugs represent) has led to "increased confusion and fear in many communities."

I strongly suspect that is exactly what Trump and ICE intend.

Were I President Trump I would tell these two partisan assholes to kick-rocks. Then I would slow-drag their F.O.I.A. "demand." Then I would bury them in bullshit and hold a few raids in the immediate areas of their in-district legislative offices and park a couple of ICE transport vehicles directly in front of their offices. But maybe that's just me. I confess I don't like liberal assholes.

No comments:

Post a Comment