Wednesday, May 4, 2016

TRUMP THE PSYCHO KAYOS CRUZ THE ZODIAC KILLER

Relying on a discredited report by the National Enquirer, The Donald implies that the father of Ted Cruz was involved in the assassination of JFK

BarkGrowlBite | May 4, 2016

“His father was with Lee Harvey Oswald prior to Oswald's being — you know, shot. I mean, the whole thing is ridiculous. What is this, right prior to his being shot, and nobody even brings it up. They don't even talk about that. That was reported, and nobody talks about it.”

“I mean, what was he doing — what was he doing with Lee Harvey Oswald shortly before the death? Before the shooting? It’s horrible.”


That’s what Donald Trump said Tuesday during a phone interview with Fox News.

The Donald has said some crazy things during his run for the Republican presidential nomination, but this statement clearly went way over the top, way, way over the top of any semblance to sanity. Trump has blown his cork and is in dire need of some serious head shrinking.

Here’s how Cruz responded to Trump’s nutty implication:

“Let’s be clear, this is nuts. This is not a reasonable position. This is just kooky. And while I’m at it, I guess I should go ahead and admit, ‘Yes, my dad killed JFK, he is secretly Elvis, and Jimmy Hoffa is buried in his backyard.'”

“I’m going to tell you what I really think of Donald Trump. This man is a pathological liar. He doesn’t know the difference between truth and lies; he lies practically every word that comes out of his mouth. He accuses everybody else of lying. The man cannot tell the truth, but he combines it with being a narcissist. A narcissist at a level I don’t think this country has ever seen. Donald Trump is such a narcissist that Barack Obama looks at him and says, ‘Dude what’s your problem?’”


And then, as Trump was trouncing him in Indiana, Cruz announced he was quitting the race.

It’s hard for me to fathom how Trump’s supporters keep buying his shit. My question is, will they actually turn out to vote in November or will they be sitting in front of their TVs watching the Kardashians?

Lately, the internet has been inundated with claims that Ted Cruz is actually the Zodiac Killer. I wonder how long it would have taken before The Donald would have used that absurd accusation as well?

Now that the Zodiac Killer has quit the race, it’ll be between Hillary and Trump. As I’ve said before, I’ll hold my nose and fill a barf bag while voting for Trump. Even a psycho will be better than the bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment