Tuesday, September 3, 2019

JILL’S RINGING ENDORSEMENT OF JOE

Biden’s wife in effect says voters should hold their noses and vote for her husband

BarkGrowlBite
September 3, 2019

Dr. Jill Biden said on MSNBC:

“So yes, you know, your candidate might be better on, I don’t know, healthcare than Joe is, but you’ve got to look at who’s going to win this election, and maybe you have to swallow a little bit and say, 'OK, I personally like so and so better,' but your bottom line has to be that we have to beat Trump.”

Sean Hannity said “She told voters to hold their nose, swallow a little and make the sensible choice. With enthusiasm like that from his own wife, I'm sure Biden has this nomination locked right down.”

Hold my nose is exactly what I did when I voted for Trump. Hillary definitely was not the sensible choice. And next year there is not a sensible choice among the Democrat candidates, anf that most definitely includes Joe.

No comments:

Post a Comment