Friday, May 17, 2019

CRASS POLITICAL POSTURING

Not A Surprise

by Bob Walsh

Kamala Harris has just announced that, when she becomes president, she will immediately sign an executive order to half the importation of "military style assault rifles" into the country.

I strongly suspect I know more about the gun market in the U. S. than does Kamala Harris. It is my understanding that virtually all of the ARs in this country are built in this country. That is because they are built mostly on computer controlled machinery with little hand labor except the final assembly, which is neither terribly difficult nor terribly technical. I have done it myself. There is little import of these weapons as there is no financial advantage to doing so.

She is promising to stop something that is not really happening in order to pander to her base. Typical politician bullshit.

No comments:

Post a Comment