Friday, March 15, 2019

THROWING LEAD IN GAZA

by Bob Walsh

Early yesterday the "Palestinians" decided to launch a few rockets into Israel from Gaza. In return the Israelis blasted the living shit out of a few terrorist training camps.

I'm sure the "Palestinians" knew this would happen. I am guessing that they are willing to take a lot of casualties in an effort to make the Israelis look like thugs. I am not sure how well it is working because I don't know how much middle ground there is. A LOT of people think the "Palestinians" are the good guys and the Israelis are evil occupiers. A LOT of people think the Israelis are peaceful people trying to live in a hostile world who are getting tired of being shit on and killed indiscriminately. There isn't much to convince those groups to move the other way and I am not sure the undecided middle is terribly large.

I do know if the denizens of Tijuana regularly launched rockets into San Diego that at some point Tijuana would be a very dirty and very potholed parking lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment