Saturday, March 16, 2019

DID BARRY TRY TO CO-OPT THE JUSSIE SMOLLETT INVESTIGATION?

Apparently Yes.

by Bob Walsh

A long-term road dog for Barry and Michelle Obama contacted the Chicago P.D. and attempted to pressure them into turning the Jussie Smollett investigation over to the F.B.I. At least that is what a Chicago TV station is saying and they have documents from a FOIA request to back it up.

Why would this happen? My guess is that Barry still has long juice with the feds, especially in Chicago, and wanted to make sure the case got buried.

Fortunately for the forces of Truth, Justice and the American Way the Chicago P D had the balls to tell them to pound sand. I still would not bet that Smollett will be convicted, but I do think that, for all practical purposes, we now know the truth. That is a win in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment