Monday, October 8, 2018

FITNESS FOR OFFICE?

Barack Obama and Brett Kavanaugh both drank beer in high school, but Obama didn’t stop with just beer

BarkGrowlBite
October 8, 2018

In “Dreams From My Father” Barack Obama wrote:

“I spent the last two years of high school in a daze. I kept playing basketball, attended classes sparingly, drank beer heavily, and tried drugs enthusiastically.

Pot had helped, and booze; maybe a little blow when you could afford it.”


Let me see if I can get this right … Obama used drugs enthusiastically, including cocaine (blow), while he was in high school. Kavanaugh drank beer in high school and he was a little rough as he tried to put the make on a girl against her wishes. But Obama never got rough trying to put the make on a girl against her wishes … yeah, right. So, Obama is fit to be president of the United States, but Kavanaugh is not fit to be a judge.

Did I get that right?

No comments:

Post a Comment