Friday, October 12, 2018

SO THEY KICKED HER OFF THE PLANE

by Bob Walsh

It seems that Frontier Air is prejudiced against rodents. They called the cops to throw a woman off of Flight 1612 from Orlando to Cleveland simply because she had an "emotional support squirrel" with her.

The passenger had an "emotional support animal" notation with her reservation, but did not specify it was a squirrel. It seems that Frontier Airlines has a policy against rodents. The woman refused to leave the plane so the cops emptied the aircraft and then "helped" her off the plane. The flight was delayed about 15 minutes.

I have heard that the NAAR (National Association for Acceptance of Rodents) is planning legal action but that could be bullshit, especially since I just made the NAAR up. I wonder if they let her take any peanuts with her?

I wonder if that means I can't take my Komodo Dragon with me on Frontier Air? I will have to check on that.

EDITOR'S NOTE: You're in luck, the Komodo Dragon is not a rodent. But then again, its breath smells like shit, really bad shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment