Thursday, July 5, 2018

MAXINE WATERS IS RUNNING SCARED

by Bob Walsh

Maxine Waters is a well-known and little-respected congresswoman from California. She is said to be so stupid that she sleeps at night in her office because she is not smart enough to find her way to work in the morning otherwise. I have doubt about that, I am sure she has some flunky to drive her. That being said there is no doubt that she has the I.Q. of a dog turd.

In any event she has just cancelled two events, one in Alabama and one in Texas, due to what she describes as hostile mail and one serious death threat. (I wonder why hostile mail should bother her. She has urged fellow liberals to verbally assault republicans while they have dinner with their families in public places.) I guess she can throw mudballs but when they come her way she pisses herself.

In any event threatening to actually kill people (assuming her assertion is accurate) is both counterproductive and stupid. I would encourage people to not do it.

EDITOR'S NOTE: What does that tell you about the people that keep reelecting Waters if she has the I.Q. of a dog turd.

No comments:

Post a Comment