Sunday, May 17, 2020

AND ANOTHER IG BITES THE DUST

by Bob Walsh

Donald Trump has shitcanned Steve Linick, the inspector general of the State Department. Linick, who is a holdover from the Obama Administration, has launched an investigation into the Secretary of State.

(I admit I don't know why ANY Obama-era I Gs are left in the system. They should have all been dumped two years back at least.)

The Democraps are, of course, screaming like mashed cats.

Funny how the guy couldn't find anything to investigate when Hillary Clinton was clearly, obviously and in-your-face running a pay-for-play operation and violating security protocols left and right. If I had a nasty and suspicious mind I would conclude this guy was making a last-ditch attempt to throw some more mud into the 2020 election. And I do have a nasty and suspicious mind.

That of course does not mean that there isn't anything there to investigate. The timing, however, is very suspect IMHO.

No comments:

Post a Comment