Monday, February 29, 2016

TRUMP DOES NOT KNOW WHO DAVID DUKE IS ….. SAY WHAT???

BarkGrowlBite | February 29, 2016

Appearing Sunday on Jake Tapper's State of the Union show, Donald Trump was asked if he would disavow the endorsements of David Duke and white supremacist groups. Trump said he had no idea who David Duke was.

Here is what Trump said:

Honestly, I don't know David Duke. I don't believe I've ever met him. I'm pretty sure I didn't meet him. And I just don't know anything about him.

Holy stinking shit! Trump doesn’t know anything about David Duke? Come on now. It is inconceivable to me that anyone of Trump’s generation with minimal intelligence hasn’t heard of former Louisiana KKK leader David Duke. The white supremacist, running as a Republican in the 1991 Louisiana gubernatorial election, received – can you believe this? – 39 percent of the vote. And that alone made big, big news. Was Trump too busy counting his money to pay attention?

While I’ve talked about some of the dumb things Trump has said on the campaign trail, I’ve never thought The Donald was ignorant. But this is even worse than Hillary’s confusing the Declaration of Independence with the Constitution. Does the country really want to elect someone this stupid to be our President? I don’t think so.

If Trump ends up the Republican nominee, he’d better avoid having any debates with Hillary because the beast will eat his lunch and his election chances will go down like the Bismarck.

No comments:

Post a Comment