Saturday, September 12, 2015

NUTTERS MAKING NREWS

Is global warming bringing nutters out into the open?

BarkGrowlBite | September 12, 2015

On Monday, Mitchell Morris, 37, of O’Fallon, Missouri, decided to take Damian A. Winters, 14, and his 9-year-old stepbrother out for a spin in his 2000 Ford Expedition on County Road T3 about one mile north of Oxly. With Vodka bottle in hand, he decided to teach the boys how to drive a car at100 mph. Unfortunately, the 9-year-old was behind the wheel when they crashed. Damian died in the overturned SUV.

The boy, who was not injured, told a state trooper, "Mitch was driving and had a vodka bottle between his legs. Mitch told me he was smarter and going to show me how to drive 100 miles per hour. Mitch made me drive, it was my first time to drive, he told me to floor it, I hit the gas but tried to brake. I woke up on the ground and ran back to the house for help. I went back and broke out a window to get my brother out but I couldn't. Damian was sitting behind me in the truck."

Morris, who had "glassy and bloodshot” eyes at the scene, suffered several cuts on his legs and face. After treatment at a hospital, he was jailed, charged with involuntary manslaughter (first degree) and endangering the welfare of a child (first degree).
__________

Thirty minutes before landing in Portland, Oregon on a JetBlue flight Friday from Anchorage, Alaska, passenger Jeff Rubin, 27, felt the urge to take a leak. Instead of heading for the toilet, Jeff stood up and whipped out his dick. He stuck it in the crack between the seats in front of him and began peeing on the passengers sitting there. Suddenly he lost his balance and fell backwards, spraying other passengers nearby.

Upon landing in Portland, Jeff was busted for criminal mischief and offensive littering. After five hours in his hometown pokey, the nutter was released on his own recognizance.

It’s amazing that Jeff wasn’t killed by his fellow passengers.
__________

Since they can’t blame these incidents on Bush, global warming must be behind it all.


No comments:

Post a Comment