Sunday, July 5, 2020

THE DEBATE GOT OFF TO A BAD START

When Biden extended his hand, Trump refused to shake it

By Howie Katz


As Biden and Trump entered the stage, the former Vice President extended his hand, but the President refused to shake it.  Then the debate began.

Moderator: Mr. President, you refused to shake hands with Mr. Biden.  Will you tell us why?

President Trump: You want to know why I refused to shake hands.  OK, I'll tell you why.

You want me to shake hands with a man who calls me a racist and accuses me of dividing the country.

You want me to shake hands with a man who accuses me of supporting white supremacists and fomenting hatred against blacks.

You want me to shake hands with a man who says I failed to do anything about the coronavirus crisis.

You want me to shake hands with a man who repeatedly calls me a liar.

You want me to shake hands with a man who says I'm not fit to be President.

And you wonder why I won't shake hands ... the son of a bitch is lucky I didn't deck him!

No comments:

Post a Comment