Thursday, April 4, 2019

HONEST TO GOD SHOOTOUT IN STOCKTON

by Bob Walsh

This happened just around the corner and down the block from my humble abode, at a drug store. It wasn't the Earps and the Clantons, but it wasn't for lack of trying. One clerk whipped out his gat and shot it out with two armed robbers. The robbers fled. Nobody was injured. The cops are investigating.

I have only been in this particular store I think TWICE in the 30-odd years I have lived here. It looks like a hole and I don't like the people who hang out in the area. Now there is a CVS on the same corner, CLOSER to me than this establishment so if for some reason I ever need a quicky script filled or a roll of 2" gauze bandage that would be where I would go. Nevertheless it is worthy of note.

No comments:

Post a Comment