Thursday, April 25, 2019

HORSES, GOATS, COWS AND DOGS NOW PART OF #METOO MOVEMENT

Three men are jailed for 20 to 41 years for having sex with horses, goats, cows and dogs at their 'makeshift farm'

By Chris Dyer

Daily Mail
April 24, 2019

Three men have been jailed for up to 41 years for having sex with horses, goats, cows and dogs over a five-year period.

Matthew Brubaker, 31, Terry Wallace, 41, and Marc Measnikoff, 34, had sex with 12 animals in Clearfield County, Pennsylvania.

All three were sentenced to 20 to 41 years in a state prison with additional probation, according to WJAC.

Brubaker, Wallace, and Measnikoff, were charged with having sexual intercourse with at least nine female horses, a cow, a goat, and dogs.

When interviewed by police, Brubaker admitted having sex with every female horse on the farm, as well as a goat, a cow and his dog at least once a day for around four of five years, the police report states.

Measnikoff said he had intercourse with the horses several times a week, but not the dogs, according the report.

The suspects pleaded guilty to misdemeanor corruption of minors, 730 misdemeanor counts of sex with animals, and 730 summary counts of cruelty to animals.

All three said they were sorry and the sentencing judge asked if the trio planned to sell the footage they made of the sex acts, according to Gant Daily.

Chris Pentz and the attorneys representing the two other defendants argued the men should not be given such harsh sentences as they do not have criminal records and the crimes committed were not against humans.

Pentz told Judge Paul Cherry: 'There is no question this case has an ''eww'' factor.'

Clearfield County District Attorney William Shaw said the videos the men made of their illegal acts had 'burned my corneas and will live with me the rest of my life'.

Judge Cherry described the case as 'one of the most disgusting, despicable courses of conduct I've ever seen'.

Shaw said at the time of the trio's arrest in August last year: 'This is an unpleasant topic, but the facts are that we received a report of folks having sexual intercourse with animals, farm animals.

'I've been doing this for over 20 years and this is probably the worse situation of this type of case that I've come across.'

Clearfield County SPCA animal charity was called to the property to care for the animals.

EDITOR’S NOTE: Here they come.

#MeToo My name is Camilla Cow and I was raped by Terry Wallace while we were out in the pasture. I was so traumatized that I haven’t bee able to produce any milk ever since.

#MeToo Harriet Horse here. I had been sleeping in the barn when I suddenly woke up to find Matthew Brubaker sexually assaulting me.

#MeToo My name is Gloria Goat. I accepted Marc Measnikoff’s invitation to go with him to the house. Once inside, he dragged me into a bed room and raped me.

#MeToo I’m Darlene Dog. Matthew Brubaker, Terry Wallace and Marc Measnikoff promised me the French Poodle part in a movie if I auditioned at their house. Instead of an audition, I was gang raped by the three sons of bitches. I still haven’t gotten over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment