Wednesday, February 6, 2019

THE TEN SHITTIEST PLACES IN THE U.S. TO LIVE

by Bob Walsh

Based on a number of metrics including affordability, economy, quality of life, and other stuff if you are an adult with a B.S. degree these are the ten.

Mendota, CA. (Famous for being the terminus of the Delta-Mendota canal and little else.)

Florida City, FL. (Didn't this just get leveled by a hurricane?)

California City, CA. (Nothing there but a contract prison as far as I know.)

Makaha, HI.

HIghland Park, MI.

Bessemer, Alabama (I wonder if they used to have a steel plant there. I wouldn't think so.)

Bastrop, LA. (Never even HEARD of this place.)

Waianae, HI

Anniston, Alaska

Avenal, CA (Home to both a very large prison and a huge toxic waste dump, right next to each other.)

(I am surprised to find not one but two cities in Hawaii listed as shit-holes. Of course I have never been there so I wouldn't know first hand.)

1 comment:

  1. This hyar Boudreaux Beliveau. Watchya mean yo never heard of Bastrop? Us Cajuns is gonna slice off yo Yankee dick and make it into gumbo.

    ReplyDelete