Monday, September 11, 2017

NO NEED FOR HEARING AIDS

My sister Doris has come up with a brilliant solution that eliminates the need for hearing aids

BarkGrowlBite
September 11, 2017

About a month ago I bought some new hearing aids, but I am not satisfied with them and will return them later this week.

I was just resigned to saying “what” every time anyone spoke to me. Then my sister phoned me. During our conversation I mentioned my dissatisfaction with the hearing aids. I also told her that I have no trouble understanding people on the telephone.

My sister then suggested that whenever someone is in the same room with me, they should pull out their smart phone and call me up. That way we can carry on a what-free conversation over the phone. Since almost everyone has a smart phone and I have a flip phone, the same in a restaurant or other public place.

Voila! Eureka! Problem solved. No need for hearing aids. My sister Doris is brilliant!

No comments:

Post a Comment