Tuesday, December 27, 2011

SEASON’S GREETINGS FROM DOWN-UNDER

By Adolf der Schweinehund / The Schalotte / December 27, 2011

Dorina Lisson, my friend from Australia, sent me the following response to an article I had sent her and she added her holiday greetings as well. I only recognized a few words. While I had Fereshteh Zamaani Fard to interpret for me when I interviewed President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei in Iran, I haven’t been able to find anyone who can tell me what the hell Dorina is saying.

Arvo Adolf ... ow-yar-goin' mate,

Stewth, what a corker of a doodah! Blimey, it's a bang on yarn, eh? ... a fair dinkum bonza!

I recon the codger who wrote the hard yacker will give the full race fuzz a bit of a curry. The larrikin is to be rewarded with a slab of stubbies.

Betcha it'll bring out some nongs and create hassels for the chooks'n'geese. Hey, it might even cause some barnies. But then, it could be a shonky furphy - a full on crock'n'bull yarn. If it is, it's not worth a crumpet.

Hope you had a bottler of a Chrissy with your cheese'n'kiss. I'm sure your bread basket is full with lots'a tucker. You didn't get blotto on that champers or liquid amber did you? Did you go berko on it and get crook as rookwood? If you had a chunder you would've been wiser sticking to the claytons.

I've been having a ripper of a grouse time with the rellies. I got lotza prezzies too. It's been raining cats and dogs in Melbourne and everyone had to get their storm sticks out. Nobody spat the dummy and everyone shouted drinks for everyone.

Anyway, cheerio for now ... I'm busy as a centipede on a hot plate. Don't let them mozzies bite you on the ol'fella !!!

Dorina

No comments:

Post a Comment