Tuesday, November 29, 2011

NETANYAHU MIFFED OVER SARKOZY SNUB

By Adolf der Schweinehund / The Schalotte / November 29, 2011

JERUSALEM, ISRAEL – Prime Minister Bib Netanyahu is absolutely livid over having been snubbed by French President Nicolas Sarkozy and his wife, Carla Bruni, flew to Tel Aviv on Monday to bestow France's highest civilian award, the Legion d'Honneur, on Dr. Moishe Schlemiel, founder and director of Meshuggener Laboratories, for Meshuggener’s development of ORGASMAXIMAL, the amazing anti-impotence drug.

Sarkozy and Bruni made a quick turn-around flight, thereby snubbing the Israeli prime minister. Netanyahu told his cabinet that this was worse than when Obama kept him cooling his heels while at the White House while the U.S. president took his time having dinner with his family. Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman reportedly told Netanyahu that the little French pipsqueak wasn’t worth getting upset about.

When contacted at the Presidential Palace in Paris, Sarkozy readily admitted that he had deliberately snubbed the Israeli prime minister. When asked why, Sarkozy replied, “I don't like the man. It’s like I told President Obama, I can't stand him [Netanyahu]. He is a liar.” When asked if his snub might damage France’s relations with Israel, Sarkozy said, “As long as that liar is in office, I could care less.”

Dr. Schlemiel was asked to comment on Sarkozy’s snub. He told the Schalotte that, “Had I known that Sarkozy was going to insult our country’s leader, I would have told him to stick his fucking medal up his froggy ass!”

When President Obama was asked to comment on Sarkozy’s snub, he said, “I don’t blame my friend Nick one bit. It’s like I told him, ‘You're fed up with him, but I have to deal with him every day!’ Netanyahu is a real pain in the ass. He’s the main stumbling block to a peaceful solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

No comments:

Post a Comment