Sunday, August 16, 2020

GEORGIA COP IS BLM POSTER BOY

White Georgia state trooper shoots dead 60-year-old black driver following chase for broken tail light

By Howie Katz

Jacob G. Thompson, 27,was a Georgia state trooper for seven years.  He has been fired and is now charged with felony murder and aggravated assault.

On August 7, Thompson tried to stop the driver of a Nissan Sentra in Screven County for a broken tail light.  The driver refused to stop and a chase ensued over several county roads.  Thompson was able to perform a PIT maneuver  that caused the Nissan to stop in a ditch.  Then he shot the driver, 60-year-old Julian Lewis, in the forehead.

Thompson is white and Lewis is black.

Thompson's report states:

"At some point, I heard the engine on the violator's vehicle revving at a high rate of speed.  I saw him wrenching the steering wheel in an aggressive back and forth manner towards me and my patrol vehicle. It appeared to me that the violator was trying to use his vehicle to injure me. Being in fear for my life and safety, I discharged my weapon once."

In addition to facing felony murder and aggravated assault charges in state court, the feds are also investigating Thompson for violating the civil rights of Lewis.

It's police shootings like this that keep BLM in business.

No comments:

Post a Comment