Wednesday, April 3, 2019

FLASH: OBAMA’S WOULD BE NEXT SUPREME COURT APPOINTEE BUSTED FOR MURDER

LAPD has arrested Eric Holder for the murder of rapper Nipsey Hussle

by The Unconventional Gazette publisher
April 2, 2019

When I heard on the news that Eric Holder, President Obama’s Attorney General, has been busted by LAPD for the murder of rapper Nipsey Hussle, I broke out in uncontrollable laughter.

Just think, Holder is the guy Obama would have appointed to the Supreme Court upon the expected retirement of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

I was still rolling on the floor in laughter when my dog started barking. She wanted me to watch the TV news report on Holder’s arrest.

God damn it! It turns out that Eric Holder was indeed busted for the rapper’s murder, but he’s not the former Attorney General.

But wait a minute. That was on NBC. It must be fake news. CBS and ABC reported it as well. More fake News? Finally, I turned on Fox. God damn it! I guess it’s true.

The arrested Eric Holder is a member of LA’s Rollin’ 60s gang and goes by the gang moniker of Shitty Cuz.

Shitty it is! I’m no longer laughing, but wouldn’t it have been great if Obama’s next choice for the Supreme Court had been Nipsey’s killer, instead of Shitty Cuz.

Come to think of it, the moniker Shitty Cuz is a perfect fit for the former attorney general.

No comments:

Post a Comment