Monday, August 1, 2016

TRUMP’S GENEROUS MOUTH, THE MOUTH THAT KEEPS GIVING TO HILLARY, GIVES STILL MORE

His fight with the Gold Star parents of Capt. Humayun Khan is the latest gift to Hillary Clinton and it tops them all

BarkGrowlBite | August 1, 2016

U.S. Army Capt. Humayun Khan was an American hero of the Muslim faith who was killed in Iraq fighting for his country, the United States of America. Khizr Khan,his father, made an emotional speech before the Democratic National Convention in which he lambasted Donald Trump. Mr. Khan pointed out that Trump had made no sacrifices for his country.

Trump, who trashes anyone who criticizes him was quick to respond with some spiteful, outrageous and ridiculous comments.

George Stephanopoulos asked Trump: “How would you answer that father? What sacrifice have you made for your country?” Here is the idiot’s answer:

“I think I’ve made a lot of sacrifices. I work very, very hard. I’ve created thousands and thousands of jobs. Tens of thousands of jobs.”

When Stephanopoulos said, “Those are sacrifices?”, Trump came back with this ridiculous response:

“Oh, sure. I think they’re sacrifices. I think when I can employ thousands and thousands of people, take care of their education, take care of so many things….I was very responsible, along with a group of people, for getting the Vietnam Memorial built in downtown Manhattan, which to this day people thank me for. I raised and I have raised millions of dollars for the vets, I’m helping the vets a lot, I think my popularity with the vets is through the roof.”


To compare what he claims he did with the loss of a son in the Iraq War is absolutely absurd. Paul Rieckhoff, the founder and head of Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America, tweeted: “For ANYONE to compare their ‘sacrifice’ to a Gold Star family member is foolish, insulting and ignorant. Especially someone who has never served in the military himself and has no children serving.”

And Republican Senator Lindsey Graham said: “This is going to a place where we've never gone before, to push back against the families of the fallen. There used to be some things that were sacred in American politics — that you don't do — like criticizing the parents of a fallen soldier even if they criticize you.”

Of course, the big mouth didn’t stop there. Because Khan’s wife was standing silently by his side when he addressed the DNC, Trump said:

“His wife uh, if you look at his wife, she was standing there, she had nothing to say. She probably, maybe she wasn’t allowed to have anything to say. You tell me. But plenty of people have written that. She was extremely quiet. And it looked like she had nothing to say. A lot of people have said that.”

What a schmuck! I hate to say it, but the Hildebeast is right when she says Trump is thin-skinned. Remember when Sen. McCain criticized something Trump said? The Donald came right back and said McCain was no hero and that he didn’t much like POWs.

During the campaign, Trump’s generous mouth has gifted Hillary, among others, the Latino vote and the crucial women’s vote. It seems as though almost every week his big mouth alienates another group of people that might otherwise have voted for him. Thus far, about the only voters he has solidified for himself are the neo-Nazis and white supremacists.

Trump’s generous mouth, the mouth that keeps giving to Hillary, apparently cannot be shut off. I thought he couldn’t top his invitation for the Russians to spy on us, but was I ever wrong!

For quite a while now I’ve been saying that I would hold my nose and fill a barf bag while voting for Trump. Well, since this latest fiasco, I’ve got some serious second thoughts. I think I’ll withhold my vote for president and just vote for the down ballot candidates. I know that is likely to help the Hildebeast, but I just don’t think I can vote for that big-mouthed asshole.

No comments:

Post a Comment