Monday, June 6, 2016

BANK MANAGER HANDLES OBSCENE-TALKING CUSTOMER

A man walks into a bank and tells the receptionist, “I want to open a fucking checking and savings account.”

The astonished woman responds, “I beg your pardon, but that kind of language is not tolerated in this bank!”

The woman leaves her desk and hurries over to the bank manager to inform him of her situation. The manager agrees that she does not have to listen to that kind of language.

They both return to her desk and the manager asks the man, “Sir, what seems to be the problem here?”

“There is no fucking problem,” the man replies. “I just won $50 million bucks in the fucking lottery and I want to put my fucking money in this fucking bank.”

“Oh … I see,” says the manager. “And is this fucking bitch giving you a hard time, Sir?”

No comments:

Post a Comment