Saturday, February 2, 2013

FOUR-FLUSHING PHONY SKEET SHOOTER

Obama-with-shotgun photo reminiscent of 1988 Michael Dukakis-in-tank photo

BarkGrowlBite / February 2, 2013

The White House must believe that all of us are either extremely stupid humans or brilliant apes.

President Obama insists that he supports the Second Amendment. During an interview for the New Republic magazine, Franklin Foer asked the president, “Have you ever fired a gun?” Obama answered "Yes, in fact, up at Camp David, we do skeet shooting all the time." To prove his claim, the White House today released a photo showing Obama firing a shotgun.

The photo shows Obama wearing jeans, a dark blue, short-sleeved polo shirt, sunglasses and ear protectors, and firing a shotgun positioned awkwardly high against his left shoulder while holding and firing the gun parallel to the ground. Now I’ve done some skeet shooting myself and I’ve watched professional skeet shooters. I know that I had to angle my shotgun upwards to aim and fire at those elusive skeets as they flew by overhead. The only time I would hold my gun parallel to the ground was to get set for the trap to launch that clay disc.

After seeing the photo I began to suspect that this may very well have been the first time Obama ever fired a gun.

The White House presented the gullible fools among us with a photo of the president firing a shotgun, but the four-flushing phony was definitely not shooting at skeets.

No comments:

Post a Comment