Tuesday, October 9, 2012

TEXAS STARTING ITS OWN TV SURVIVOR SHOW

The Unconventional Gazette / October 9, 2012

Due to the popularity of the "Survivor" shows, Texas is will soon start its own show.

The lucky contestants will all start in Dallas, drive to Waco, Austin, San Antonio, then over to Houston and then down to Brownsville. They will then proceed up to Del Rio, El Paso, Odessa, Midland, Lubbock and then to Amarillo. From there they will go on to Abilene and Fort Worth., then finally back to Dallas.

Each contestant will be driving a pink Prius with 13 bumper stickers prominently plastered all over it. The bumper stickers read:

"I'm a Democrat"
"Amnesty for Illegals"
"I love the Dixie Chicks"
"Boycott Beef"
"I Voted for Obama"
"Forget the Alamo"
"Reelect Obama in 2012"
"Legalize Gay Marriage"
"Abolish the Death Penalty"
"I love Obamacare"
"Barney Frank is my hero"
"I side with Jane Fonda"
"I'm here to confiscate your guns"

The first contestant to make it back to Dallas alive wins.

No comments:

Post a Comment