Monday, April 23, 2012

TAX TIME: WHAT IS YOUR OCCUPATION?

The Schalotte / April 23, 2012

A woman walked into a tax accountant’s office on the 9th of April and told him that she needed to file her taxes.

The accountant said, “Before we begin, I’ll need to ask you a few questions.” He got her name, address, social security number, etc. and then asked, “What’s your occupation?”

“I’m a prostitute,” she said.

The accountant is somewhat taken aback and said, ” Let’s try to rephrase that.”

The woman said, “OK, I’m a high-end call girl.”

“No, that still won’t work. Try again,” the accountant said.

They both thought for a minute. Then the woman said, “I’m an elite chicken farmer.”

The accountant asked, “What does chicken farming have to do with being a prostitute?”

The prostitute said, “Well, I raised a thousand cocks last year.”

“Chicken Farmer it is,” said the accountant.

No comments:

Post a Comment