Thursday, April 5, 2012

SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP HER

The Schalotte / April 5, 2012

A beautiful blonde was flying in a four-seater airplane with just the pilot. He has a heart attack and dies. She picks up the radio mike and frantically calls for help.

“Help me! Somebody please help me! My pilot had a heart attack and is dead. I don't know how to fly. Help me! Please help me!"

All of a sudden she hears a voice over the radio saying, "This is the control tower. I have received your message and I will talk you through it. Don’t worry, I've had a lot of experience with this kind of problem. Now, just relax. Everything will be fine! OK, let's start by telling me where you are and your height."

She says, "I'm in the front seat and I'm 5 foot 7."

"O.K." says the voice from the tower. "Repeat after me: Our Father.. . Who art in Heaven. . . "

No comments:

Post a Comment