Tuesday, January 31, 2012

BREWER-OBAMA CONFRONTATION ON THE TARMAC

Arizona governor wags finger in the president’s face

By Ima Schmuck / The Schalotte / January 31, 2012

Last Wednesday, when President Obama disembarked from Air Force One at Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport, he was greeted on the tarmac by Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer. Brewer gave Obama a hand-written note outlining the points she wished to discuss with him during his visit. What appeared to be a heated discussion ensued during which Brewer wagged her finger in Obama’s face.

The Schalotte was able to obtain a tape recording of their confrontation from an Arizona official who was standing near the two antagonists. Here is a transcript of that recording:

Brewer: Welcome to Arizona, Mr. President.

Obama: Thank you Madam Governor.

Brewer: Here [handing Obama an envelope] are some notes I made about the immigration issue that I want to discuss with you.

Obama: I’m not here to have a discussion with you. I’m here to attend a Democratic Party fundraiser. Besides, I didn’t appreciate the lies you wrote about me in your book [‘Scorpions for Breakfast’].

Brewer: Lies? I didn’t write any lies about you.

Obama: Yes you did!

Brewer: Did not!

Obama: Did too! Look, I don’t have time to waste on you, please get out of my way.

Brewer: Get out of your way? Look here buddy, you’re not in Washington now, you’re in my state!

Obama: Your state, my ass. Now get your fat butt out of the way lady, you're in my country!

Brewer: Oh yeah [wagging her finger in the president’s face], just wait till Sheriff Joe [Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio] hauls your ass down to tent city [Arpaio’s infamous concentration camp], you illegal piece of shit!

Obama: Illegal piece of shit? What do you mean, illegal?

Brewer: You know damn well what I mean. You were not born in the United States and that makes you an illegal president.

Obama: Why you sorry ass bitch! [And walks away.]

No comments:

Post a Comment