Wednesday, October 8, 2014

WOMAN STOPS GRIZZLY BEAR ATTACK WITH .25 CALIBER PISTOL

This is a story of self-control and marksmanship. A woman survived a grizzly bear attack with one well-placed shot from her itsy bitsy .25 caliber Beretta Jetfire pistol.

These are her own words.:

While out hiking in Alberta Canada with my husband, we were surprised when a huge grizzly bear came charging at us out of nowhere. She must have been protecting her cubs because she was extremely aggressive.

If I had not had my little Beretta Jetfire I would not be here today! I yanked it out of my purse and fired one shot. It hit my husband in his kneecap and the bear caught him easily. While the grizzly mauled the poor cripple, I was able to escape by just walking away at a brisk pace.

I love that pistol. I'll find another husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment