Thursday, August 14, 2014

AN ALTERNATIVE TO EXPENSIVE HEARING AIDS

BarkGrowlBite | August 14, 2014

You may think what I'm about to tell you is a joke, but it's not, it really happened.

I ran into an old acquaintance of mine the other day and told him about my new Zounds hearing aids. He told me he also needed hearing aids but wanted to put off getting them for as long as possible.

“This way,” he said, “I don’t have to listen to my wife and if she tells me to do something and I don’t do it, I can always tell her I did not hear her.”

“Well, when you do decide to get them,” I said, “I would recommend these Zounds hearing aids, they’re only $3,600 a pair with insurance.”

“Thirty six hundred,” he exclaimed, “Shit, I’ll just go to Lip Reading school, that’ll be a lot cheaper.”

No comments:

Post a Comment