Thursday, January 23, 2014

FLYING MONKEYS AT THE ARMAND BAYOU NATURE CENTER

By BarkGrowlBite

When I was having my teeth cleaned Wednesday, I told the dental technician that I did volunteer work at the Armand Bayou Nature Center. She said that she has been there several times and asked about the monkeys out there.

Monkeys? ABNC has a pair of buffaloes, two hawks, some snakes, turtles, baby alligators, etc. on display. And there is a herd of deer and a bunch of raccoons, rabbits and armadillos running or burrowing around. But there are no monkeys.

When I asked her where she saw the monkeys, she described the hawk enclosure. Holy shit, flying monkeys. My dental technician was either drunk or smoking some funny tobacco during that visit to ABNC. As of today, I’m looking for a new dentist.

No comments:

Post a Comment