Monday, May 7, 2012

DANIA LONDONO SUAREZ MUST HAVE MADE HOMELAND SECURITY SECRETARY JANET NAPOLITANO’S TOENAILS CURL

Described as idiots, agents were drunk as skunks, danced on top of nightclub tables

BarkGrowlBite / May 7, 2012

Dania, a stunning beauty, has been identified as the prostitute who was stiffed by a Secret Service Agent, since identified as Arthur Huntington. When he was drinking, he gave Dania $50 to buy condoms. Huntington must have been sober the next morning when he refused to pay her for her services.

It was Dania’s theft of services complaint to a Columbian police officer that set off the Secret Service sex scandal. And you can bet that her 90-minute interview on a Columbian radio station must have curled Napolitano’s toenails.

Here are some of the details of the Suarez interview:

Dania did not know the partying men were Secret Service agents. “At no time did I realize they were responsible for Obama’s safety. When he fell asleep after we had sex, I could have checked his papers, his suitcase, and everything else.”

Dania called the agents "fools for being from Obama's security and letting all this happen."

Dania said that all ten or eleven agents were drunk as a skunk, and some even dancing on the top of tables in the wild nightclub where they were partying up a storm. “In the club itself were many agents. There were ten or eleven of them. I left with one of them. The others had very undisciplined behavior, even climbing on the tables. They bought alcohol and I had water. The agent I left with was also a little drunk but he knew what he was doing. I thought he could afford me. I trusted him. He seemed so sure of himself [buying drinks] with his credit cards. He even gave me $50 to buy condoms.”

She says they fucked and slept together but he got pissed off about her price after waking up in the morning. “I begged him to give me my money but he locked himself in the room and would not open the door. Instead he shouted ‘go away, I will not pay’ . . . but I did not come for nothing. It’s a business.”

She finally gave up and left the room and immediately ran into a Columbian cop. After telling the police officer that she had been stiffed, they returned arm-in-arm to Huntington’s room. The cop banged on the door. The commotion aroused the other agents. Three of them decided to chip in and pay Dania because all of them were worried that their partying ways would get exposed. “Between three agents together I got $250 and then I went home.”

And the rest is history!


No comments:

Post a Comment